Saturday, July 16, 2005

Take off your shoes...

Welcome to my blog. It straight-up rocks. Anyway, my name's Alex. That's all you get for now. More on me later. I'll be sure to explain the blog name and whatever else sooner or later. Mostly, this should be a place for easy access to cool pictures of me et cetera. The real reason I made this was probably a power issue. I can edit everything on this sucker, including whatever you write. So if you say anything bad about me it'll be changed to something good. If you say something good about me, it'll be changed to something better. Hah. Big thanks to my friends who encouraged me to do this (right...) and of course, the big man upstairs... for not playing his music so blasted loud tonight.

4 comments:

Ale.X said...

Oh, apparently I can't change people's comments here... damn. I admit being wrong. So be nice to me, will ya?

Anonymous said...

I punked your mom... just sayin

Anonymous said...

i miss talking to you. we were such great friends. you used to make me laugh. you used to make me cry. we would stay up until the wee hours of the morning just to talk to each other. and i'd go to bed thinking about you and our last conversation. i'd wake up wanting to talk to you. what happened, alex? i think i know. i do know, actually. and i'm sorry. it's my fault. i should have made more of an effort to talk to you. instead of coming back, i ignored you. i thought i was better than you. just because of your appearance, i thought that you were unworthy of my time. we haven't talked for a really long time. and i know that this is anonymous, but i just wanted to write this out and let my feelings known. i don't want you to know who it is because it will make me sad for me to know that you know that i feel this way. anyways, you're a special person, alex. and you made me feel special for that brief time we spent together. thank you and have a wondeful life

Unknown said...

Nice blog!And wat that the title goes with ur blog.. Take off your shoes.