Thursday, July 21, 2005

Bringing the Troops Home

Well, avid readers, I think it's time I shut down the Alex vs. Red blogwar. Red started deleting my comments from his site and, though I was hoping Red's comments here would get more creative... they haven't. The rivalry just isn't entertaining to me anymore. Clearly, I'm the victor, what with L-Dub's support and all. I might have him draft up a declaration of peace with Red... as vulgar as his last bit, hopefully. Here's a copy of my favorite deleted quote from Red's site:

Red, Red, Red, Was that a "Fuck you, you fucking fuck" you left on my comments? Classic, I must say. Where's the nasty backup friend comments on my blog... or yours for that matter? I was expecting more from a bastard like you... unless you don't have any friends. Nonetheless, you don't have "The Asshole" on your side. I can see how you'd puss out. Anyway, before you comment on my blog again, please, please, please clean the sand out of your vagina (I rented a dump truck for you) and come up with some better insults, you mealy-mouthed crotch pheasant. Ale.x out.

P.S.-Don't cry too hard before you go to bed tonight, Red.

P.P.S.-I fucking hate P.P.S.'s and I hope you do to, bee-yi-yotch!

I apologize for my strong language, but it needed to be used. And with that, peace, all.

No comments: