Monday, July 25, 2005

A Declaration of Peace: Asshole Style

Well, here's what L-Dub came up with to top off the Red vs Alex blogwar of 2005:

Mines Goggles Mercenary

Back again to declare supreme glory is the one, the only, "The Asshole." I would like to take this opportunity to bask in my own magnificence and say a few things about Mr. Peters. The victory was an easy one, but that does not mean that I am not pleased with my actions. Victory was the only option and you have to take it to the house when dealing with the ugly, the handicapped and the Republicans.
I fought to save the whole world from the pestilence of right wing tyranny and in defense of all that is most sacred to me, mostly. I didn’t underrate the gravity of the task which lay before me or the temerity of the ordeal, to which I could not be found unequal against that pussy country bumpkin. I expected many disappointments, and many unpleasant surprises, but I was sure that the task which I freely accepted was not beyond the compass and the strength of the Asshole Empire and the Dub Man. Poor Red was wet behind the ears but had a drought in his brain when it came to the asshole game. It is very disappointing because it shows that there are too many rookies and not enough pros. It goes to show that it takes no faint of heart or lack of brass to compete with the Dub Man. I am happy that Alex can write free amongst the fruited blogging plains and never be harassed by those who have a lack of testicular definition. Thanks to, well… me, you can all enjoy Alex’s intellectual jargon free of Red. Not to sound facetious, but Red really had no chance against this insult powerhouse. I’m messing with you I intended to be grossly facetious. Whether I am throwing slurs, profanity, blasphemy, vulgarities, or just plain mean shit, not many can step to this. So ladies and gentlemen don’t worry what others say and always…always keep it real.

L-Dub (slick dick the ruler)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi alex. big props to l-dub!

Anonymous said...

All Hail the mighty L-Dub... he is my hero!!

Anonymous said...

Victory!!! Thanks Dub man for taking care of that big dumbass. You are the man!

Ale.X said...

Or is it you, Red, who is the dumbass?