Wednesday, July 20, 2005

A Note to Assholes Everywhere

Alright, there've been a lot of negative comments here... mostly posted by my friend Red. However, there have been a few annonymous negative comments as well. These were deleted. Not because I can't handle the flak, but because these people are vag. badgers. If you're gonna be a bitch, at least attribute it to a name and a website like good ol' Red has. Oh, and Red, if you're the one posting as anonnymous, quit being a nut gobbler, use your name. And please continue to link to your site. It makes it easier for me to give you scathing comments. I know it hurts, Red, I know. Also, any reconstructions of the basic phrase "fuck you, you fucking fuck" will probably be deleted. If you wanna bitch and moan, make it constructive. "Hey, Ale.x," you might say, "I strongly disagree with the use of alliteration in your poetry, but I will respect your written word." That would be appropriate. Ale.x out.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I will also clean the crust out of your mamas asshole whilst I shave her back.

Ale.X said...

Ooh, good use of the word whilst, Red. I didn't know you had it in ya.

"Radical" Russ said...

ale.x -- have you heard the one about why you don't try to teach a pig to sing? It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

I've decided that "Red Peters" is some kind of incredibly subversive joke that I just don't get. Sorta like a "Jesus' General", but without the cerebral cortex. Kind of a weird Frankenstein monster of equal parts Joe McCarthy, Terri Schaivo, and Boss Hogg from The Dukes of Hazzard, only less intelligent and dignified.

I think the joke is "let's see if we can make the supposedly-tolerant and politically-correct liberals freak out and reply with some intolerance and political incorrectness." Maybe. Like I said, I don't get it. "Red's" like watching old Andy Kaufman routines while tripping on GHB.

"Red's" been traipsing around on my blog for a while and I thought it would be fun, like a tomcat with a wounded bird, to bat him around for a while. But even I can only respond to so many HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA's before it gets boring.

Oh, and by the way, I refer to him in quotes because he made the mistake of leaving his email address in his comments on my blog. Or should I say, "her" blog. Whatever. Drop him/her a line at glenda_trantham@yahoo.com. Could be a fake, I suppose, since an earlier comment was from yomamaredneck@yahoo.com.

Enjoy the fun, and if you can stand the pathetic, awful, annoying, flashing, constantly reloading HTML over at "Red's" site, you may find some of my... oh, wait, he/she couldn't figure out how to post archives. I'm in June somewhere.

Anonymous said...

Heyyyyyyyyyyy Alex, this is Chels, that one girl, from that one class, that one time! Sir William sent your url my direction, so I thought I'd stop in, read up, and then possibly leave a little comment. As you can tell, I went through with my plan. Are you still writing? If so, you should post some stuff I've never seen. That'd rock. You rock. And with that, I bid you adieu.

Ale.X said...

Radical Russ, I'm glad I'm not the only one Red's been at odds with. It has made for some bitchin' posts, though. And Chelz, thanks for stopping by. I am still writing at a rate of something like one poem a year. I'll post whatever I come up with here.

Anonymous said...

just wanted to say hi and thank you very very much for the poem. :D

Anonymous said...

How old is Red again? Six?

Well, whatever. I think you rock. ;)