Tuesday, July 19, 2005

The adventures of Red the gay redneck...coming soon to Fox

Well, looks like I've finally made my first geeky e-enemy, people. I'd like you all to meet him. His name is Red and he runs a blog for... anal stimulators? I forget. It's at theangryredneck.blogspot.com for anybody who wants to check it out, maybe leave a few comments. I'd like to thank Red for being a 37 year old creepy dude, who apparently likes to do nothing better than argue with college kids on the internet. He's been updating that redneck blog every few minutes with stupid crap for the past while now. Get a job Red! I would like to thank him for supplying about half the posts on my blog so far. Good show. Oh, and can you tell your sister to stop calling me? It was just a one night stand, and she wasn't that good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh God, that comment about the sister... Ah, I love tastefully sarcastic assholes. You're great. He deserves it. ;)