Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Ladies and gentlemen, now for a word from my friend, "The Asshole."


*Disclaimer - The following message has been brought to you straight from the mouth of my bud, L-Dub. The views expressed in the remainder of this post do not necessarily reflect the views of Alex or any of his subsidiaries. Alex does, however, find the aforementioned views to be hilarious and appropriate in the description of his buddy, Red. Oh, and on a side note, L-Dub is one fly, though gimp-legged, cat.*

Greetings from the ‘Glenn in Colorado where it’s straight up gangster bitch. This is L-Dub, the man, the legend, "The Asshole.” I spend time in a land where there is no shortage of people to rip on, Golden Colorado. Ale.x and I reside at the Colorado School of Mines, where the beer flows like diamond water and the women spawn like mangled disease infested salmon. I have reached mythical asshole status in the eyes of my peers at Mines and I made quite a career for myself. Whether it’s trashing international students, resident weirdoes, republicans, Showtimers or the terminally fucking retarded they all stand in awe of the sheer rawness of the Dub. I was asked to talk about the 40 year old petter-ass that has been harassing my man Ale.x on his blog thing. To tell you the truth there is no more spectacular a nut less ass licker than Red Peters. Red, my man you are the most pathetic piece of excrement that I have come across and I lived with someone from India for god sakes (take as much offense as you want, Jukas). To think that a fucking adult has a website completely devoted to finding stupid political Photoshop pictures is beyond my comprehension. Didn’t your sister teach you how to masturbate, you fucking loser? Jesus, man, you act like you were born face down in the god damn shit house… oh, I forgot you said you where from North Carolina. You obviously have deep-seeded issues that must have come from your dad beating off to you tongue kissing a sheep. Why don’t you exercise your second amendment right, buy a gun and put a 45 to your fucking skull. The best thing you got going for you right now is that you have dellusions of grandeur while updating your website. I can only pray that you don’t find some toothless succubus roaming the shit head plains of North Carolina to spread your seed and pass your plague of impotence and ignorance. Well we have scratched the surface Red… the next move is yours. And let me say this, if you are anything but gay, I will be surprised. It has been a pleasure writing for you and I hope to be back to ridicule and harass anyone who wants to step to this.

Peace,
L-Dub

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ALEX IS ONE SEXY MOTHERFUCKER! I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT RED SAYS! ... WHAT INTELLIGENT PERSON IN AMERICA WOULD LISTEN TO A REDNECK ANYWAYS?? ALEX IS THE MAN. HE CAN ROCK MY WORLD (aka my bed or wherever we can find a good place to do it) ANY DAY!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

I THINK WE SHOULD GO TO THE MCDONALD'S BALL PIT. MEET ME @ 12 P.M. SHARP. BRING PINEAPPLE-FLAVORED CONDOMS AND RED'S DOO RAG (for clean up). WE SHALL FROLIC AND HAVE WILD SEX IN THE PIT OF DESIRE!! THEN, WE CAN THROW THE SEMEN-COVERED COLORED BALLS AT RED'S FACE!!!! YES!! THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT FUCKIN PLAN ...

Anonymous said...

I bet you spend a lot of your time at the ball pit!

Ale.X said...

Indeed, the ball pit's a fun place to spend time.