Sunday, August 28, 2005

WTFuck, Mines?

No, really, what the fuck? So Mines is supposed to be a geek school and whatnot. We have a top of the line campus computing center filled gratuitiously with geeks. Somehow, even with their hard work the Mines network manages to suck. I'm typing right now knowing I have approximately five minutes before the DHCP (whatever) server gives another computer my IP address and I get kicked out. Damnit. I went ot he center where a helpful consultant managed to configure my laptop for the wireless network... the campus wide one that doesn't cover the whole campus... most importantly Mines Park... where my laptop is 99% of the time. Thanks a bunch. We'll see if this even gets published, I guess. Damn. Weird part is everything that could possibly be the problem with my wired connection works in a seperate context... so there's no way to pinpoint what's wrong. Fuck technology. *Answers cell phone, turns up stereo, grabs coke from refrigerator, uses guillotine to behead infidel*

AL.X OUT

No comments: