Thursday, August 25, 2005

What is going on?

Well, there's something weird going on around Mines Park tonight. Earlier tonight, Logan and I found ourselves covered in some sort of blotch action (I think that's the Colorado medical term for it... that and "HOLY SHIT"). It was especially bad on me, as I had an enormous dark spot on my forehead. I looked like a battered child. And not those battered children you see on TV. I'm talking PROFESSIONALLY battered. Anyway, Wutang proposed the plague as a solution to this mystery, but seeing as to how the spots washed off with off-brand soap (It's commonplace knowledge that most plagues only come off with Irish Spring), it's more likely that there's an invisible octopus inking people. My advice: If you're going outside in the Mines Park area around dusk, wear a damn poncho and keep your ears open.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think they make a pill for that. It comes in suppository and oral form. It's called my dick.

Anonymous said...

Not Cool D. That octopussy is going to squirt right in your eye now.

Ale.X said...

Damn straight it is... This is the second time an octopus has threatened my livelihood. I need to get the natural enemy of the octopus for a pet... the wolverine.

Anonymous said...

No, the natual enemy of octopi is the dolphin! Get a clue moran(tm)!

Ale.X said...

I really hope that was Logan pretending to be anonymous. First of all, octopi weren't even alive at the time of the dolphins. Secondly, anybody who spells moron wrong when calling me one just sucks... Unless that (tm) thing is a clever joke that I don't get.

Anonymous said...

That is an insult to my character to say that I was posing as that dusche bag.